- use of text: poems, prose, code, systems, words
- analogue mark-making: tool-head experiments with simple images, systematic investigation
- using processing for more meaningful image/idea development (but maybe no time for material output today)
- surface manipulation - acrylics, transparency, scratching, video/light projection
- pattern, geometry, abstraction, texture, surface - non-figurative
- learning to draw: simple elements/complex results:line, dot, circle, rectangle - different output techniques
obviously cross-overs, collaboration, merging between groups possible....